Building Blocks

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Another Day

22 March

Another day, another dollar. I miss Chris!!! I’m sure you’re all tired of hearing about it…to bad! Today is going well. The students are very intelligent. It’s great to see them excited about the material we are teaching them. They ask great questions. Mary and I are trying to upload some pics. We just have to figure out how. Hopefully I can download some tonight and you can see what we are doing here. We took pics of the dreadful bathrooms…I can say YUCK!!!! Can you??? We did have to stop class abruptly due to the hippo rampage. But we did get back safe and finished class. No humans were hurt only Mr. Mannequin. Damn, you should have seen the students at work patching him back up!!

I didn’t feel all that good this morning. I think it’s the heat…but I did go to the bathroom three times prior to the rampaging hippo incident. Breakfast is always good. I’m trying to stay away from the carbs. Carbs…evil little things they are.

Chris started his new job…it sucks not being able to talk to him by phone or email all day long. I hate not being able to fall asleep listening to him talk or breath. Am I making anyone sick, yet? My sweetie is the greatest guy…I don’t care what any of you say ;) It is a match made in heaven. He works with little female soldiers…no males. Can you believe that??? What a nightmare! For him and me. Not at all worried about Chris cause he’d be dead. Seriously, he loves me too much to hurt me…that goes both ways. He better stop having stupid thoughts. He will have to be bitch slapped if not J I love you!!

Did I run??? No…running was postponed today. We are walking tonight while my clothes soak. Yeah, it was my fault…dehydration…urine was way to dark to be running in 80 degrees. Some days I feel skinny and others I feel like a HIPPO ;) The goal is to drop 10lbs. I think being in this heat and drinking more water than one person can possibly handle will help in my endeavor. My system will be flushed by the time I return. Plus I have Mary to motivate me.

I’m having a good time here getting to know my co-workers. I’ve had more contact with them then I have had in 7 months working in carpet land. You have to start somewhere and if a trip to Africa is what it took than so be it. The camaraderie is great between us. Too bad someone felt it necessary to bad mouth another to feel good about himself…I wish he would just grow up and learn people are not always going to agree. Oh well. I’m still having a good time. Anyway…

I’m going to bed early. I’ll probably just wake up in three hours. If that happens, you may be able to read this. Then maybe I can talk to my baby over some email before tomorrow’s class. I love you!! I wish I was lying next to you vice a bear. The bear will have to do for now.
 
web page hit counter
Charter Communications