Building Blocks

Monday, March 20, 2006

20 March

20 March

Did I say beauty sleep??? I know, I’m gorgeous!! I’m in charge of that damn radio and you know what…of course the battery would die at three in the morning! Holy Hell, was I annoyed. I kept waking up cause I didn’t want to take drugs, but guess what; tonight I’m sleeping like a baby!!!!

What a day! The students are awesome. We have one woman which is cool. They are soooo eager to learn and they catch on very quickly. It is very exciting. Today was a short day because we went to the Embassy. Not what I really expected. Anyway…back to the students. I’m learning how to say a couple of French and Arabic words. Basically, these students learn faster then our Med students (the ones without the prior service). They actually touch and are not afraid. If they shake your hand, they have really enjoyed themselves. Mary and I got hand shakes. Sweet!!! And they are very thankful for us coming all the way over here.

Their country is bad off. Take the worst slum in the States and multiply it by 100. No electricity, running water, and trash everywhere. It smells like a big farm with animals. Very sad…It is just like Iraq in a sense. I will yet again come home with a different respect for life. Americans can be such assholes. They take everything for granted and just do not realize how well they have it. They take freedom of speech way to far and take what our country was based on and changed it. I’m not saying everyone is like this, probably about half. Who knows??? I do know that bitch who took the Pledge of Allegiance out of school is one of those people. Stupid cock whore. Anyway…I’m getting on a tangent.

Well, right now I’m sitting here typing so I can send this off. Chris is at work right now…of course thinking about me. I love you!!! How is your first day??? My first day was a success. I’m going out for a girl’s night out this Saturday. Should be fun. I’ll learn more about the culture. Don’t worry all; she is a wife of a military member over here. Yes, there are military here. Not that many…but of course we have people everywhere. Even where you least expect.

Okay…I have nothing more to say except hello and that I love my sweetie and miss him very much. I miss hearing his voice. I’ll have to listen to a couple of his audio blogs. By the way…love the pics. Better take one of Ginger with all her hair cut off.

Actually, I do have more. I ran this morning. I started the day off right and now I’m drinking a couple of cold ones to set the evening off right. Shit, I'm writing all this and it says it has posted but hopefully you all can see it, cause I am getting nothing!!!

Later…I miss you, Chris!!!
 
web page hit counter
Charter Communications