Building Blocks

Friday, March 17, 2006

Off to the Congo

Well....I must apologize to my baby. I've have been very testy and quite bitchy today. Just last minute stuff. I always stress right before a trip. I love you, Chris!!! I will miss everyone. If you want me to pick you anything up from the shops you better let me know now:) I'm all packed an ready to go...drugs and all!!!

Things have been stressfull since my baby left. Not that I cannot handle it. It is so much easier to depend on someone when you reach out and touch them. I think the command is slowly figureing out I'm engaged. Most people are like...why didn't you say anything. None of your damn business! Peolple tend to ask to many questions about your personal life. If I wanted you to know, I would have told your ass. Cirlce of Friends!!!

I hope everyone takes care of themselves!!!! Don't miss me too much ;)

I love you, baby!!!!
 
web page hit counter
Charter Communications