Building Blocks

Sunday, March 12, 2006

The first weekend

It has been almost a week since Specy left. I cannot sleep at night, which sucks. All I do is toss and turn. I miss him so much. We talk everyday, it is not the same tho. I had to have my ring sized so now I feel naked without it. By the way, if your all wondering, he is doing fine...

My friends have been great. Specy jokes, that now he's gone, I go out...Well, I need something to do to occupy my time, right? Ha!! Abby has been keeping me busy.

Girl's night out...we definately have to go to a bar/club next time. Maybe Jess will get her ass up here. HB is cool. There is not many people I meet that I consider a friend. Most people are just there, especially females. Women can be down right nasty, if they want to be. Caddy little bitches!! HB has been through a lot, I respect her maturity. It is funny to look at how many younger people I know that are more mature than older ones.

Unfortunately, I have to be one of those that have to be in the mood to write. I'm starting my 90 day plan to a slammin body, again...It worked, just a lot stress this year and laziness.

I love you, baby

Later
 
web page hit counter
Charter Communications