Building Blocks

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

My dramatic side...not so much

Okay, so it has been a full day now without the love of my life!!! It SUCKS!!! Yesterday was a very sad, sad day...My baby left me for TX. Just the thought of coming to an empty home, opened the flood gates. Okay, maybe not flooding but I was depressed as hell and teary all day.

It was a sad goodbye and Specy tried to use his contacts as an excuse why his eyes were tearing ;) I love him and cannot wait to see him this June. Hopefully orders will come sooner than later. But I just have this feeling it will be longer than necessary. Yes, I'm being a pessimist. Usually I'm an optimist or a realist....just have that nagging feeling. Anyway.

My friend, Abby kept me company for a little bit yesterday. She's a cool mexican, too. She is also a single mommy. We went to the mall to have her son's hair cut...oh boy is his daddy going to be mad...oh well, not like he has to take care of it.

All and all, everything is not that bad with Specy gone, just the fact I there is no physical contact, annoys the shit out of me. June!! Not till June!! Specy was saying it wasn't that bad...but it still sucks. We of course fell asleep on the phone together...Mine died though; I need a better battery. I'm just completely freaked out at living at that place. Someone knocked on my door around eight last night...what the hell!

I'll be moving, again...I'm so tired of moving. I'll be sorting it all out this weekend. I won't be moving that far from where I live now.

Later
 
web page hit counter
Charter Communications