Building Blocks

Sunday, March 19, 2006

The Flight

18 March

Okay…so I never was able to have my green beer, very disappointing. I was expecting more from our airports. The trip over was a rough one. First we were told to move and then were scolded for moving. Can you say lack of communication!! The trip to Paris wasn’t all bad; at least we had leg room because of the exit. Our bags though were 10 seats up in the other section, which sucked. Now I am in Paris and cannot call anyone because I have no clue how to use the phones here and nothing is in English. Everyone will have to wait till I get to N’Djamena. Oh, I forgot about our luggage…$1025 extra for everything we brought. A little more lack of communication, yet again. I guess I was supposed to pick up orders granting us four additional baggages. Yeah, whoever was supposed to tell me, neglected that fact. Let’s just say that person was not a civilian. All that went on my gov’t card. Ouch!!!

Now I am sitting here at some bar at the airport finally having a beer for St. Patty’s Day and NO, it’s not green! I’m not as tired as I thought I would be but I have another five hours to go on the plane alone not to mention the hour and half here in Paris. I guess we don’t go through customs here. That is fine with me cause it took forever when I went into Germany. The worst part of this trip so far is my gas! It was just sitting there…painfully awaiting to be let go and it wouldn’t come out!!! Now that sucks!

I miss my baby. I did not get a chance to talk to him all that much yesterday and I wasn’t able to figure out technology over here so I’m annoyed. I brought my little bear to accompany me on my trip. Now he can say he has been to Paris!!! I love you, sweetie. Cannot wait to see your place.

Later all
 
web page hit counter
Charter Communications