Building Blocks

Monday, March 20, 2006

Let's try this again...part III

Part III

I’m sitting here drinking a Heineken in my room. The market and artisan area were AWESOME!!! The fabrics are beautiful. Really cool stuff. Don’t worry, I have already started buying. Hopefully I won’t break the bank. Just kidding. Hey baby, what do you think your mom may like? They have all sorts of things. I didn’t care too much for the jewelry, but I didn’t take a close look. I’ll have to look closer next time. I did find some coins but the guys ran out of money. But I know where to look. The fabric….I’m going to buy some and have skirts made. I’d buy an outfit already made, but I don’t think I would wear. There are some nice ones. We have a translator and he does all the bargaining…does a great job at it.

I start running again tomorrow. Mary and I are going to help each other out. We thought the gym would be open but it is not so we have to run around the building. I’m going to see if she wants to run stairs too. My head lamp is going to come in quite handy. Anything to get my butt back into shape before I get back to the States. I smell of bug repellant and sun screen. Thank GOD for doxy. My face won’t break out to bad while I’m here.

I’m going to take a nap before dinner….
 
web page hit counter
Charter Communications