Building Blocks

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Today in Chad

19 March

Well, I’m here. I couldn’t call Chris from Paris and now I cannot call him from Chad. What the #*%@!!!!!!! I was able to send him an email though. Now I have to write him and tell him he won’t be able to hear my voice. Augh! I’m tired and irritated now. At least I can talk through email. From what I hear, Mary and I are celebrities. Cool!! I guess they are excited to see new faces. The classes shouldn’t be too hard. The Chadian love to learn. Right now it is 7:45pm in the States on the 18th. I’m six hours ahead. Not to bad. I love you, sweetie. Hopefully I can figure out how to call home and I thought calling from Iraq was bad.

Part II

Last night I was too wired to fall asleep…drugs are my friend :) I feel good this morning, but boy am I retaining water. My calves last night were solid. We are going to the market here in a couple of hours. Today is a day of rest. I’m trying to drink as much water as I can. The coffee was sooooo good this morning!! Yum Yum! Sorry guys…I cannot call :( !! The hotel is not hooked up for it yet. The rooms are awesome with great views. At least you can have up to date info. The wireless is working pretty good, just pray it stays up. I’ll write more tonight. I love you Chris!!!!

I'll write about my market experience, when I come back. Later....
 
web page hit counter
Charter Communications