Building Blocks

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

This is awesome

Another good day :) teaching through a translator is different. I love to talk when I am teaching. I keep going and going…just like the energizer bunny. But it is quite different when you have to stop. Sometimes I lose my train of thought. Mary and I make a great team when it comes to teaching cause we can piggy back off of each other. And the little ideas we come up with. Many cannot read or write. We are already thinking of ideas for the next trip. The next trip is in Sept/Oct. I probably will not attend that one. I’m ready to see my baby!!! There is no amount of words to thank him and to tell him how much I love him. Plus, I’m going to see my sweetie's graduation and see him all dress up…he looks great in that uniform.

The hotel didn’t phone us this morning so we never ran. I’m tired anyway. I’m setting my watch tonight. Things are very interesting. I wish you could all experience it. I set Mary up with a blogger account so it would be easier to talk to the outside world. She is so cute. She gets very excited. Good peeps. Everyone is getting along except the MC. Oh well. We all know how that goes.

We are very isolated. I forgot to tell you about the toilets where are teaching facility is at. No running water…So you can image the smell. You add water to it to flush. It doesn’t bother me; I had to dig my own hole in Iraq and use my wonder woman cap to cover myself ;)

By the way…I took a great nap yesterday…too bad I cannot sleep at night. I would cry myself asleep but the ambien takes effect too quickly. Okay Chris…don’t forget…American Idol!!! I love you and miss you very much. Don’t worry too much about me. This place is way safer than where I was in Iraq. I love you.
 
web page hit counter
Charter Communications