Building Blocks

Friday, March 31, 2006

Last day of teaching

FINALLY….the last day. No, I’m still here until next Thursday, which is good cause now I can see the place a little before we leave. It was the last class for teaching. This class took everything out of Mary and I. HB, we are going out! I need a vacation from the vacation. We are going to plan a night out with the girls. After being here and having to deal with another country’s culture, I need a DRINK!!!!

Back to the class…I have no clue if this is a break down in culture or what, but I can’t stand it in the US either. When you tell someone or a group of people to do something, it should get done. DO NOT ignore me, you will feel the wrath. Now try doing all that with translators who take it upon themselves what to translate. Now, I know DAMN well, they translate what the men say without any misunderstandings. Today was my breaking point. I have no tolerance for the indifference. All week Mary and I have told them different things and either they don’t translate it fully or not at all. Then have the gull to ask if I checked with Randy. Mother Fuckers!!!!!!!! The whole Sailor was coming out.

I HAVE GREAT NEWS…..I’m going to be an Aunt again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah!!!!!
I guess that is probably what my Dad wanted to talk to me about. Chris, I really need to set up his Internet. This is crazy, not being able to get a hold of him.

Oh yea, I forgot, the Internet is down…again. Sorry all. I hate not being able to communicate with Chris. I gathered info that it is almost eight bucks to call out of Chad…a minute!!!! WoW!!! Nothing that I could afford. I need a satellite phone.

We have assumed our spots in the cyber café area, but no Internet. So, I’m writing out my thoughts. I’m also eating lunch. Let me tell you…I feel so good. I’m finally unconstipated!!!!! Four days without a shit…you tell me how you would feel.

I am serious when I say, I am glad this week is over. Not just because it was stressful, but in one more week, I will be able to talk and actually see Chris!!! I cannot wait to live in TX. It will be soooooo GREAT!!!! The houses are more affordable in TX. A whole year without my sweetie…talk about depression.

I’m here feeding my fat ass….but Chris says I’m PHAT!!!! Looking at some of the unphotogenic photos of myself, I beg to differ….But I know I’m gorgeous and beautiful, I just don’t feel it all the time.

We were asked to go to the Marine house again tonight. I hate to be anti-social…but that is what I feel like. And I know from experience that a couple of hours end up being an all nighter. Plus, I need to work on my paper. I need to have it somewhat complete before I get home. So much to do when I get back. School, move and a wedding to plan for. That part will be the fun part…the wedding!!!

I miss you, sweetie....Don't worry I miss HB and RC too. Maybe HB more:)
 
web page hit counter
Charter Communications