Building Blocks

Friday, March 31, 2006

28 March

Mary and I did a little work out yesterday. I had a headache all afternoon. I tried to sleep and that just made it worse. Today I feel better. The class is going okay. It is stressful trying to teach the instructors and the students. It is just too difficult; I will never do it that way again. One of my pet peeves is lateness and not being well organized. Let’s just teach the adjunct instructors on a whim. First they need an advanced course. They need A & P. Throwing them into the instructor world with only basic knowledge, is not my cup of tea. I don’t think this week is going as well as last week. We have a very smart kid who is asking questions that Mary and I can answer off the top of our heads. The adjunct instructors are doing their best.

I need to finish my paper before I head back to the States. The power just went out again. It is lunch and prayer time right now. These guys pray five times a day. All I want to do is sleep when I get back to the hotel. I’m still not sleeping well at night. I do not think my sleep schedule will adjust. Oh well.

I really have nothing to blog about. I guess I could blog about my irritation. Good example, today...I’m drinking out of a water bottle, mind you it is right next to my bag, and someone throws it out. HELLO!!! I could understand if it was all by itself, but it was half full not empty. The little things are starting to irritate me. I guess we are going out to dinner tonight. I could care less if I ever left the hotel; that is how lazy I am. I’m tired of hearing war stories. And I’m tired of having sausage fingers. My fingers have been swollen since I arrived and my urine will never be clear no matter how much water I drink.

I miss Chris and I just want to hear his voice!!!!!
 
web page hit counter
Charter Communications