Building Blocks

Monday, March 27, 2006

EIGHT MONTHS

HAPPY 8 MONTHS!!!!! That is right bitches…we have been together for eight months. Great times and many more to come!!!!!

Today’s class was very hectic! We only had four students for the first two hours and then two more showed up. We told eight potential instructors to come back…they all came back. Two had to leave so we were left with six. What is so annoying is, I do not think it was thought out prior to coming here about what to do about training the trainer. AUGH!!! Mary and I are working it out though. We have a good plan of action. Thank God for Mary. I was annoyed this morning and I think by the end of the day, she had had it.

What is frustrating is that everyone is talking and then we are trying to listen to the translation, but we get ignored sometimes because the translators try to finish what they are saying. Our colors were starting to show today.

Mary is the best PR person. She can really talk to people. Not me. I try to hide.

The class went well…but we’ll see tomorrow. I think the student instructors are excited. It is hard to teach both students and potential instructors at the same time. We are going to manage though.


I LOVE YOU, Hot Stuff
 
web page hit counter
Charter Communications