Building Blocks

Friday, March 24, 2006

Rampaging Hippos???

Here is my rampaging hippo!!!


A very close shot...to bad I didn't take it. I got this from the news.











A boat made out of a tree...these people adapt to their surrondings. It is wonderful.


Sorry guys the hippos didn't really rampage. Actually, Kadre (owner of the translator service)told us something had happened but even though it was over he wanted at least Mary and I to go to the Embassey, but Randy told us to go to the hotel. The hotel is always the 1st safe have. Cause, I guess when something happens it is usually outside the Presidents place but the embassey is right down the road, so that is why we have to go to the hotel first.
This place is like any other, it just doesn't have the advance technology or knowledge that we do. We had to start somewhere. But this place is amazing!!! Just seeing how they adapt instead of feeling sorry for themselves...like Americans do.
I love you...Chris




 
web page hit counter
Charter Communications