Building Blocks

Friday, March 24, 2006

One week down

Graduation was cool. We had the Embassador show up. Mary and I did a great job teaching. The compliments have not stopped. It feels good to know that we are making a difference. Many from this class were asked to come back. They will make excellent trainers. We want them to have advanced training and the knowledge of why we do the things we do.


Here are a couple of pics during their training...

I'm trying to download some more but its just not happenin'
The first week was a success. Our students impressed everyone. We have another week to go of classes and then it is PR time...Hopefully this next class is just as exciting. It has been a long week though. I'm still not sleeping well. I think it is because we put out so much energy during our class that we are exhausted by the time we get back to the hotel. Hope everyone is well at home...
I love you, Chris
 
web page hit counter
Charter Communications