Building Blocks

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Posting shit, again

Yes...I have failed to keep my readers entertained!!! I don't really believe I have any out there except my sexy husband and my wonderful friends.

WHAT"S UP????

By the way Chris and I are fine...just a minor hiccup...no worries. PARTY this weekend!!!!

I'm very excited!! My husband finally finishes up his class and I am out of here. I, of course will miss you all...but I must go. It's been real...

What can I talk about??? My lazy ass is starting to get fat...not really, holding strong on those 10lbs I lost a couple of months ago. I have started running and boy are my legs sore. Actually, it was more like sprinting for 30 minutes...great for getting out your aggression, too bad I have been tight for the last couple of mornings. I must again run tonight.

Chris is getting into shape...so I must follow suit. Especially since I'm trying for a slammin' body for the wedding!!! And we all know I am no spring chicken so I must think about my well being for the future...can you say kids...wait am I suppose to be talking about that;)

What else can my fingers babble about.

Yes, I am completely and utterly IN LOVE with my husband...just wanted to throw that out there. And yes....he was a butthead!!! I still love him...not quite sure if I forgive him, maybe a swift kick in the ass might help...just kidding. I love him, no matter what. If there is a next time, you all may not see him for a while cause I'm going to lock him in a shed somewhere with a loaf of bread and some water...let him think for awhile. He does enough thinking on his own, no need for that...plus it will NEVER happen again:)

I love you Chris!!! I'm soooooooooooo excited!!!! Noone can wipe the smile of my face...Only a few more days. I cannot wait to be alone with him. Randy...sorry!!! Me first :)

Well, I hope this is enough to hold you all over until i arrive in TX with my hubby!!!!
 
web page hit counter
Charter Communications