Building Blocks

Monday, May 22, 2006

The BIG day

Only two days and a wake up!!!!!! WoW! I never thought in a million years that this day would happen. I was pretty content with the fact that I would never find someone and I would be that spinster old lady with five cats.

Not now!

Now, I look forward to what tomorrow might bring. I'll be finishing my BA sooner than later, hopefully. Plan for the church wedding and I cannot wait to start trying on dresses. This next year is going to be exciting. I cannot wait.

I'm usually that boring person who always and I mean always stays in. Just plain lazy. Anyway...I found the one to make my days brighter just knowing he is thinking about me. Crazy to think, I was destined to be alone. Ha!! Jokes on me I guess. You never know what happens when you just let go. I pretty much gave up and then Chris came into my life. Pretty awesome!!

I have had one messed up relationship after another. Is it so hard to ask for honesty? Chris is the crazy white boy and I love him for that. I love the fact that he is mature but still knows how to be fun and crazy!!! Yes, naive at times...but who isn't. He loves a challenge and do not interrupt XBOX, especially HALO 2...soon to be HALO 3.

The one thing I do wish...I wish my Mother was still here to see it all. I understand the whole..."she's looking down on you" but it is not the same. I'm very happy Chris was able to meet her before she passed on. She is always in my heart but I wish I could call her up and talk to her about what is going on...ask for advice.

If you didn't know, Dad is coming down. Party is on!!!!! Chris's Dad is probably happy to finally meet my Dad. I wonder how that will turn out.

I guess I should start blogging more...but for those that know us, go to "the knot" and check out the site.

Peace out!!!
 
web page hit counter
Charter Communications