Building Blocks

Friday, November 24, 2006

Day after

The feast is over and just a ton of dishes to clean. Chris started cleaning. I guess I will finish the rest. Just talking to my Dad on IM. Chris is watching some movie upstairs waiting to see if he needs to help his soldier move. His soldiers are interesting but I guess that can be another topic.

I'm very happy for my dad. He has started seeing a girl named Lisa. I have yet to meet her. He's happy, so I am too. I guess they have toothbrushes at each others houses. Interesting...he asked me what it meant. Too funny, my dad asking me for advice. I still don't know how my brother feels, but you can never get a hold of him. By the way, my brother had another boy. Proud father once again. Apparently, his temper is getting the best of him. He needs some anger management course.

Hope everything is well with everyone. Things are good here. Later
 
web page hit counter
Charter Communications